Thread: Help me.
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:43   #45
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I suggest you revise your lessons learned as of late, delete your account, and start over, because, as I have been here four or five years or something like that, I have never seen anyone recuperate from a position like yours.

That is, if you would ever start appreciating communicating with the people on here. Otherwise I would skip the ´make a new account´ part.
Recuperate? Position like mines? What are these things you speak of? this is an inet board. hey, today I'm Tom Cruise. Its the inet, i can do that. I see you have not read many of my other posts. But basically, people who have been here longer don't really gain respect from me. typically because it means you wasted your time here for that long and someone like myself, could draw your "precious" attention. Your old here. You know the options. There is one called ignore. Hit that and add my name. Nice talking to ya'.