View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 15:11   #11
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Change to Galaxy Disband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The system is not just there for the benefit of new players. While I appreciate the need for the game to be accessible to them as well, you cannot realistically expect veteran players to sit out round after round in crap galaxies.

From a personal point of view, I have no objections to helping out new players a round out of 5. However, if you force me to do it every single round, I would rather use deletion mode to attempt to get into a decent galaxy, and I'm fairly confident I'm not the only one who is of that opinion. Or do you want to remove deletion mode as well?
You aint forced to teach them each round... if one out of you 5 private planet players educate them this round, they get the help needed.

Why on earth would you need a delete mode? Its the worst feature ever, we dont want accounts to get deleted, we want the opposite = bigger universe.

Either make full private planets, or accept the randoms not beeing the best ever allways.

Punny scorequeens u are....