Thread: Round 49 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2012, 13:55   #188
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 49 Stats

I must apologise to Kai.

I've been very busy with personal stuff until pretty much yesterday. I started with some minor tweaks (cath emp was underpowered)

I then looked at de/fr and decided that it might be made more viable ... unfortunately, this all started at around 10pm and finished at 4am, and was a case of each tweak needing further tweaks and, towards the end, my tiredness meaning I missed fairly obvious things.

I've reverted most of the targeting changes but I acknowledge that these are my stats and not Kai's, and I apologise that I've changed them away from his ideals at such late notice.

I've made targetting changes to try and take a step back towards what Kai had, but he's not on IRC to apologise to and I think that the compromise is probably the more viable set of stats. also, I may have accidently not backed up the changes he made between the ones that I loaded onto the game on Friday, which makes it harder to revert quickly.

I apologise for not listing all the details of the changes; I tried to keep track at first but things were changing quite often.

Edit: Thanks for tracking the changes, mz.
Edit2: Increased the Mosquito damage from 5 to 9

Last edited by Appocomaster; 15 Oct 2012 at 14:01.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote