View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2010, 08:44   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Leaving teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke View Post
Surely, I'm not sure how different the situation is in your country but over here, except teachers with the highest teaching qualifications maybe, a teacher's salary isn't nearly enough to support a family and decent housing.
I'd argue that that's kind of subjective as "supporting a family" just means you have enough to food/clothe them so having a very low paid job would probably be enough - you'd just miss out on lots of luxuries.

"Decent" housing - what do you mean? I'll never be able to afford a mansion, no. I'll be able to afford an average house though with the 2.4 children etc.