Thread: 11.7
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:31   #20
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 11.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There were a lot of fleet crashes though gate, I dunno from who to be honest, maybe ct, maybe others besides ND. For 3 days I gained more through salvage than I would have gained from keeping all my roids so it could hardly have been outrageously profitable.
I was under the impression from friends in ND that any crashes on our behalf were mistaken.

I'd still like to know more.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote