View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2008, 12:36   #36
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Abuse of Position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervantes
Topic closed! Im bored of u now. have fun
aaaaaaaaaaaand there goes my patience with you. If i was still in charge of support team i would be pulling you aside and asking you to improve your public behaviour.

You cant proclaim a topic closed just because you dont like whats being said, So far, im pretty much entirely in agreement with wakey here, does that mean im trying to stir up trouble?
No. it doesnt.

Quote:
we the allaince will comment no more on this subject as its trival bullshit and wakey just trying to cause trouble
Hold on, it was you lot who created this thread, trying to stir up trouble for wakey since he is a forum mod. Dont go blaming others for your own actions, and especially not when they can be used against you so very easily.
Those in glass houses should not throw stones

Quote:
at the end of the day he was punished and dealt with, the hc was interview by the pa team and swift justice was held, if he wants to blame everyone and genrally ramble on like a little girl then go ahead because we are over it. and want to carry on playing the game.
So why did you ( allegedly ) let a known cheat back into your alliance, all sins forgiven?
Cheats prosper where they fear no punishment. A closed planet isnt much inducement for people to stop cheating entirely, being exiled and shunned from alliances is.
Does orbit have a standing policy of "your past is of no concern" in their recruitment?

Quote:
Final post subject closed!
Hardly, you posted again after saying this, so i tend to think you'll post again given enough time.