View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 14:54   #236
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts
Re: Stat changes for R15

Xan is landing deck for Ter BS/CR combo, and the only way to fix that I think it so decrease the intiative of the Ghost a little (6) so that it fires before Syren letting PK fire at Wyvern that acutally fire at Ghosts. And also it is valnurable to Cath CR. I really thought when I started playing this game that Cath has lowest intiative and also greatest attack but EMP, and then Xan with the second lowest initave, high dmg and low armor. But in these status it seems that Xans always shoot second or with, which means they get doomed for the fact that their armor sucks.. It is also not better for them VS FR, a Xan FR fleet can be damaging for another Xan. That also goes for Ziks FR .. Also not forgetting the fact that you will rarely find Vshs home and if you do in Zik's condition, you can force them to flee or stay and die..

For Zik FR to attack Xan all it takes is loads of Cutlasse and Privateers (You can add Thievies, still less ships than what Xan need to build for the fact that Clipper isn't really neacisery as it targets CR which is ETA late to defend and same goes for the BS anti-FR). That way you have 2 choices as a Xan, leave your FI and get them stealed, or flee.. (Even with the possibilty of defence.. And anyway the Vshs will always be little considering that fact that you need Sentinals, Pulsars and Arrows to get a succesfull roiding fleet (little in the universe in general, we still have Vipers as anti-FR but let's not forget they are EMP))

The same goes for Xan FR, just more Tzens needed and enemy will flee.. SO until now Xan is weak to BS/CR/FR..
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote