Thread: My Mate Martin
View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:56   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Mate Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
ah, but think of this scenario:

2 years time, you go to city [insert name of large city here] for a night out, your with your bird/mates and you are 'having it large' when someone who you have never met before starts talking to you, your uncomfortable, but drunk, so put up with it, until it becomes apparent that he thinks he recognises you as being 'gaylord2005' from skychat, at which point, you have a very embarrasing situation on your hands
I've killed and hidden bodies before. It's no biggy

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote