View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 13:01   #37
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How do you Revise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
That brings me to the subject of those policemen walking around with automatic machineguns and that convoy of five policevans loaded with policemen that came rushing through the streets.
I found this all a bit silly. Surely beating terrists is important, but walking around with machineguns? I felt unsafer in London because of this than here in the Netherlands where the police isn't allowed to use their gun unless they're bleeding and dying already. And even then they only get fluffy bullets.
Police arent allowed to carry guns, unless they are part of what I believe is called SO19 (Armed Response Unit or summet like that) Theres only a small group in each force, the average bobby or detective can't carry guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SI
London left a certain impression, and it makes me curious if the rest of the UK is even remotely like it.
I think you will find the rest of the UK isnt really like London, I myself despise London, its overcrowded, a bit of a shithole in places, and thinks its the dogs bollacks, for an experience of a real UK city try Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham where you will find something that resembles the European culture but is still British. We also have beautiful countryside, the yorkshire/derbyshire moors, penines, Cornwall etc etc. Well worth another visit.

Incidently, my theory on travel is that you can only truly experience a country if you arent a tourist, if you act and do as the locals do then you will get a feel for what the place is like!