View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2016, 09:39   #3
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alternate shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Looks pretty good. Xan Fi, Zik Cr and Ter Bs look a bit too strong for my liking, and the De fleets (especially Etd) a bit weak. I figure the De/Cr/Bs fleets could be fixed in one fell swoop by making Etd De a bit stronger. As for Xan Fi, maybe a slight reduction in Phantom A/C?
Xan Fi: It's weaker than it looks. phoenix/vindicator do pretty well and the ghost is very strong. Run the calcs. If you still feel it's strong, i can improve the phoenix a little more.

De fleets: De is indeed a little weaker because it's the only class that targets 4 ships = more forty. Ter De is ok i think. About Etd De you are right. I also felt it was somewhat weak. That's why the ranger got an amor boost. I can see about boosting the Etd armor a bit more. Don't wanna up the dmg anymore.

Ter Bs: I'm mostly unhappy about the Shadow's performance. But don't see a way to fix that. Cat bs is somewhat weaker though because of the ranger prefiring the roach and de only being targetted as a t2 by the tarantula. that's why i left the ter bs values a little higher. maybe up the syren effs and etd cr effs a bit?

Zik Cr: it does well vs de, but vs bs it has no chance. maybe up the bomber a bit to make de based def a bit better?
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote