View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 21:10   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Just a random thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The wave of SMS and texting popularity is going to lead to a nation unable to spell or use grammar in the correct way. Looking at some of my pupil's work, I actually cringe sometimes.

It's only going to get worse Sar
I heard something about this on World BBC news on the radio the other day. SMS and email reduces peoples' IQ. I wanted to strangle the "doctor" when he started talking about intelligence.