View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:07   #133
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
Blindingly insightful type stuff
I think you might need to get off your high horse for a moment young man. I never whinged, whined or anything that resembled it. I addressed a point made by Assassin and explained that being in 1up was far from being an "easy ride" - it, in fact, requires dedication, activity and a need to see things for the greater good (in this case the alliance as a whole).

I for one am happy with the way things have turned out. We've lost roids and had more incoming that nyone can think about and we're still on top. I'd like to say well done to the people who put the work in.

And I'd ask you to keep your special turn of mind numbingly stupid phrase to yourself til you can figure out what the grown ups mean when they talk

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters