View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 10:31   #88
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
In effect you are saying, that nobody should be allowed to comment on anything specific, no matter if they do know what they are talking about in that respect, unless they are also knowledgeable about all other things possible or impossible?
Where did I say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
You are basically faulting me for NOT making confident statements about things I am not aware of. God knows I've been faulted for sounding too assured of myself in the past, but I do believe this is the first time someone has actually attacked me for admitting I didn't know something.
My criticism is not that you don't know something, it's that you are aware of the other factors and yet choose to ignore them, and still go ahead with your usual arrogance, making bold "factual" statements.

PS. What was the point of all that ad-hominem attack drivel at the end of your post? You made your (incorrect) point, no need for the extended personal attacks.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote