View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 04:25   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Is equally easily applied to your explainations of why 1up and LCH seem to attack common targets and not each other.
I've been party to, and run, quite a few attacks in 1up.

I can say with 100% conviction, and no hidden agenda, that I have never reserved some targets as friendly, or been told to. And noone has been asked to recall because we're hiting a friendly.

I check in the arby. If it has 1up, it isn't a valid target. If there are no 1up, then it's all go and free to hit.

Simple as that.

Twist my words how you want, but anyone reading that knows exactly what I mean. I'm not trying to hide something behind my words. I have no hidden meaning.

Unless by some freak coincidence we share every galaxy with LCH, then 1up has no qualms with hitting planets that belong to LCH.