Thread: European VAT
View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 21:28   #10
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: European VAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
It's European Union. It's highly unlikely you'll have to pay import duty (because it's essentially an inter-european service, and it'd be ackward if they forbid you from favoring domestic products, but placed an extra fee on renting foreign products), but the VAT side is probably true.
I bought a hat on the internet a few years ago, and the postie asked for more cash; ie: dosh for the then Chancellor of the exchequer (sp!) Gordon Brown; though I now seem to remember it was from North America.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote