Thread: Reset time?
View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 08:47   #57
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Reset time?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise that because I am unable to play this round due to other commitments that it invalidates the last 30 that I have played!!!

I'm not going against popular opinion, in fact I'm sure lots of you are finding it hard going but that IS NOT the fault of the stats.

It's YOUR fault for not being able or willing to adapt to a new playing environment and bemoaning a change in the status quo that has plagued this game for a long time now.

You have 43 fleets incomming so why aren't you and your galaxy retalling these attackers?? You keep saying no one can defend so this seems the perfect solution to your issue. You will recap what you lose and get xp for doing it.

Why are you not using these eta 8 ships ingal to cross def each other??

I think what has most likely happened is alongside the defensive struggles you have also picked the wrong strategy and haven't organised your ingal fleet build properly which is why you are struggling more than the average player.

Only one person to blame for this... YOU.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote