Thread: Kember Freed
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 18:39   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Kember Freed

i have to say one of the few things that I do like about being British is that there's the possibility that if you end up that kind of situation, that the British Government will do everything it can to protect it's citizens, including the use of the army, SAS* etc.

Of course in this case there is a lot of politics surrounding it and you could easily argue that if it wasnt for the fact it looked good politically that the kind of efforts that result in such a rescue would not be made.

But still, as a British citizen I find myself proud of our armed forces in situations like this, maybe just because it's nice to see them doing everything they can to rescue someone in this situation.

* This is being roundly no commented on, but speculation around these things is probably correct.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia