View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 11:42   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Travel to the US

If you're that concerned by a country taking your fingerprints and a crappy picture of you (which in itself is exceedingly arrogant - what makes you think any organisation gives two tosses about a picture of you?) then don't go to America.

Make a stand!

Noone will notice!

I fail to see what the big issue is.

"I object to having my fingerprints taken!"
"Er... why?"
"Because of the principle!"
"We aren't planning on doing anything with them - even then, what COULD we do with them?"
"I don't care! You MIGHT do something in the future!"
"Like what?"
"I don't know! It's the principle! I don't want to do it!"
"OK Sir, then don't come to America"
"I won't!"
"Okey dokey.... next please?"
"I sure showed you!"