Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 11:34   #554
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
- DLR can defend fleetcatches
I assume by this you mean DLR can ask ND for help in defending fleetcatches on DLR planets? As between their entire alliance I doubt DLR could magic up 100 OOGOOA defence viable ships for defending ND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
- if DLR/ND were participating in inter tag day to day defending, that I think is something that is harder to justify.
And if we start fleetcatching a DLR or two daily, what then?

The rules should be there to cover all these scenarios. Personally I'm happy to go with whatever PATeam come up with as long as they make it clear where everyone stands.

I think its safe to say the last thing anyone wants is for planets to be closed when that could have been avoided. Especially now when it could well ruin what has been a brave, aggressive move by ND. If 1up come out on top I want to know that we deserved it. A win by default is worse than losing honestly.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote