View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 12:08   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Action buffs: two interesting looking movies out in the UK this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
It was ****ing awful. It ranks at the moment as the worst film that I have ever seen and I saw the Hulk.
The plot was absurd at best irreconcilably irrational at worst. the acting made my eyes bleed. the dialogue had a similar effect.

kate b in leather was it's only redeeming feature but i could have looked at pictures for that.
Youre saying that any movie featuring Kate B in the most amazing outfits known to man is ... poor?

Of course its a bit Hokum, Bill Nighy was never the most convincing evil vampire lord in the world, and a cast which was all a bit luvvy wasnt going to convince anyone the world was being stalked by evil groups of vampires and werewolves.

However, it was well acted and a modern, gothic reinterpretation of Romeo and Juliet. The sequel was always going to struggle as they had to write their own script from scratch, and as we all know, Hollywood struggles a lot nowadays when they dont have a historic template to work from.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote