View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 17:02   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
To be honest is there even a point to the MH team anymore?

I mean I'm not playing, so this might not exactly be the best opinion but, in the past 24 hours I've been chatting to players who keep mentioning how impossible it's been to just flag up they need an exception. Why does this need to be done now by speaking to a MH? It used to just be a case of sending in a support request flagged to the MH section. If your going to make it so you need to speak to one face to face (or rather keyboard to keyboard) then shouldn't somone be active at this point of the round?

Also back to my point, from what I hear round after round the only things which seem to be policed these days are bad fleet names. Heck, you could code that into the game to automatically stop people using certain words you don't need a team to do that. It appears to me this "team" has lost its use. Do they even look into high cases anymore? Are people in the top 100 looked into? Are top alliances even investigated anymore?
Im pretty sure the only way to get an "IP exception" is to send a ingame support request.
GM was ranting about the exception system earlier, and tbh i think its more or less defunct, atleast from what it used to be.

There is no multi "hunters" anymore anyways.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote