View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 11:54   #45
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: New Owner Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Which would imply that the game needs either a stronger function of integrating new players to the social system, or more attractive "single player" content, or possibly both.
well i dont see where we could implement so called single player content, as PA is a game of interaction with each other
we can ofc make it more fun to look at, like i suggested in other threads before, with implementing gfx and some features, but it would remain a multiplayer game more then anthing else

regarding the integration i agree, but there have always been alliances doing so, i am thinking of ASS which done it many many rounds
or now the horde is trying aswell

but i think more then those steps to integrate new ppl it is a PA/Crew task to make the fact known that PA is no and never will be a single player game

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote