View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 11:23   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why was pot made illegal in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Addiction wise, heroin is far more likely to catch you from a few tries. Even there though, alcohol is awfully dangerous. Once addicted to it it's incredibly difficult to stop. Or at least that's what a load of alky smackrats and a few doctors told me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia page on alcoholism
It has long been argued that alcoholics cannot learn to drink in moderation. The literature is heavy with research that has demonstrated the long-term failure of programs with such goals; despite this, research by the U.S. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) indicates that about 18% of such individuals in the US whose dependence began more than one year earlier are now drinking in moderation.
Urban myth possibility ahoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I agree entirely, I was just replying to your incredulity that it could even be possible that alcohol were more destructive (whatever that means in this context!). I dislike the way heroin is assumed to be evil evil evil and alcohol is seen as good by the same people. It's a very common kind of hypocrisy in our present culture though sadly.
I don't see either as either, as you should well know. I'm pro the legalisation of all drugs regardless of which are "more serious". I argued against the introduction of the smoking ban despite the fact I don't smoke, don't like smoke and do drink. I'm not just some self-centred idiot presuming my poison is better than yours