Thread: battle league
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 16:10   #2
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: battle league

second make that if i press esc the whole text wont disapear.
to make it short , tribal war is pretty instaled in the minute tick thing , realtime web page game, pa got the name the story, abderus , ******** ,
******** aint owned nicely , hc dont keep active admin around , and is made for lonely player , but got wreck having big pa player having admin and trying to control it , i guess.

maybe you make pa nicer for those that dont want to feed a ja that 10k km away and that sleep 8 whole hours whit a gf or what so ever and that dont ever reply to your e-mail.

like annoyed player should be able to trash a account to ruin a other player account , or by making hacking resource more ``good`` still thing should have the 3 tick attack whit a 15% cap per tick , would either make you get 1 tick or 3 , but you need stay longuer . A battleship shouldnt die vs fighter just because is to slow , little more like ******** would be nice , make it realistic.

folowing ppl shouldnt play
Lokken
Catwomen
randal
viao
ree
sid
sin
and a few more workshiper making it local allaince and would give a chance to player to hve some fun in makin some war of heyr own , not having to listen to some folower .

or just ban allaince eta and make the cluster allaince stay and stick em in same cluster same whit most new allaince owner . or just take a look at any abuse Ex. atack sent 5 min after you go to bed , if you can kill those .

to make it easy theyr 10k ppl or so playing , should have 1k ppl just pissing ppl off .
And making retal and stuff likethat.

most of the old ppl know what can hapen to a brain when theyr to many thing that arent working well. Make it fairwoul dbe a good thing , its the net the future they say , fair game is what should life be like , stop runing around starting game like ******** and getting your whole allaince over theyr when you own pa already , most of you dont value friendship , so make the game as it should .
I know you guy dont want so more belly and ppl 3 time biger than anybody, but i guess theyr bound to hapen , theyr around 100 ppl that get a near perfect start , 33% are exilition 15% f-crew 10% rock and stuff like that .

exi get other allaince to do bad work , use sneaky way , didnt had any ppl to fight them off.

anyway ya probly can understand , 3 tick is so when you get a good landing you will suck more roid out , and can still get outside defence for the other tick.

Attack all in third like ******** , i guess that i cannot see a 100 tons batleeship whit 40 gun , and probly the equipment that go whit it get hurt by 50 smal fighter whit 50 small gun . understad why its made as so, but should have 1k pod geting trew some ship , rock that is trowed at a wal canot brake it but if its trowed its probly going to hit it , or you find a way.

that was for pa

i lost the nice mafioso game , but she was getting bad whit man player buying theyr way trew.

TC and Spm i will look , if i can get the real name
i tryed ancient but that wasnt worth it .
Bushtarion is nice but i you get to high in the game you find some allaince that toy whit you round are a little bit to long , that whit i guess they make server for private round .

i guess most ppl sleep 8 hours , closing pc 15 min before sleep , a good addict can start it when he wake up , work 8 hours and got 1 hours lunch and a internet acces close of im , giving time to launch a raid or watch stuff.

Lasy ppl stay 17 hours in front theyr pc whit leave of 1-3 hours ,
some have sms , but i guess that is to pull fleet or help a team m8s ,
in end of round wich is still nice but over needed since should be needed in allaince war .... wich are mainly plan before it happen and arent really a matter of % of chance .

some small allaince i seen in past round ask for gal status obvious spying thecnic , usufull to find new good player and stop them from uniting and geting bigger .

I guess you get the point , btw still waiting for that mail of modarator to ge my old nick back .

Should be all good for the text aint expecting a reply , but as you know its pretty hard to start a game , brain blew a nuts when i jut had to take care of me house , a 25 ppl to attack , watch over allaince hc making theyr own way or otherwise they wont be in top 100 stuff like that can annoy a little , even if we all the same all want to win , just mean in go we trust , maybe your brain and yourself would be worth a little bit of hope.

even if big b make the nuts blow off from time to time .

N.B. saw that nice thing you guy made giving a few scan but to be able to play you got to be able to plan a liitle ahead and on your chanel , aint getting scan when you always need them .

so the only way to be a match you got to start around 5 account whit 1 scanner and 3 wariior and a defender , than just get enouh ship to make a big hole in one the 3 allaince that should cause problem , than hope they dont end tgv or what so ever after you.
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote