Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2007, 11:04   #42
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Angel Delight

first of all Cura is a punk, and he's using ND (putting their members in the shit, this means that he is using ND's members, who will eventually pay for his pushing the aggression with their rounds being screwed because of constant retaliation and not enough fleets to cover anything, Simply so Cura can settle his own personal agenda.) CT did fleetcatch an ND planet who HAD been hostile to us numerous times and WAS hostile to us on the night in question. So we're supposed to give him a free pass because he's ND?...wrong answer.(keep in mind, I have friends in ND, long time friends, and I probably would have ordered the recall if it had been handled diplomatically instead of his just acting like he's a big deal and threatening CT.. we had no intel on the planet, so didn't know it was ND until he told us) HE Attacked CT, and didn't jgp himself before landing, thats on him. We responded to his attack, and it wouldn't matter if he attacked CT once or a hundred times, he attacked CT, so we are perfectly within our right to go after him and make sure that particular fleet doesn't show up on our radar for a while.

Second, as stated above, if Cura (or any ND HC/Officer) had pm'd me, and said "your fleetcatching a ND member", I would have seen this as "well no reason to worry about an alliance that's not in the top 10, we have bigger fish to fry" and I would have ordered it recalled. What sealed the deal was when punk boy threatened me... he chose to be a moron, as opposed to being civil, so we didn't pull. Apparently Cura is under the impression that being ND gives them a free pass to roid whoever they want, without being subject to retaliation, in which case, he is sadly mistaken.

If ND want's to fight Cura's little fight, his personal axe to grind, for him....more power to them, they have nothing to do with the fight for #1, they are not even close, so ALL they are is WP flak. What makes me laugh is, they always say, "we're no one's puppets" well don't look now......

edit: spelling

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 10 May 2007 at 11:13.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote