Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 20:03   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Maybe I was being unclear. What I tried to say, is, that a planet, or five planets, getting closed is players cheating. Once you organize a score of support players for an alliance, come up with plans on how you're able to bend the rules and avoid getting punished for it, that reaches a different level. A poor allegory would compare a pickpocket or street thief to a mafia. (to make it clear: both, given that they are against the rules, should lead to closure of the people in question. I just find the second particularily dire.)
Working out how to get around the rules isn't cheating, it's good strategy. Obviously when the rules are then changed mid-round it becomes awkward, what were they changed to, are x,y and z now prohibited? This wasn't exactly made very clear, as we can see by people asking what was allowed on PD. And again I haven't seen much difference between angels and wolfpack. However I'm pming you on irc now for details!

Quote:
It's not the first time rules are changed or clarified midround. They're now very clear. And breaking them is against the rules.
Yeah but as I said if both alliances have planets doing this and then one of the alliances has other forms of cheating going on the other alliance is obviously the bigger alliance in terms of cheating.