Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2016, 21:49   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
So as i said with 60% bonus, which is my estimate it amounts to 9.8 mill. That top 40 of ult players sit on most of the roids is very likely, so the 10k roids is fair esitmate. Still a far way up 8 mill if we don't get roided. And we're never catching 8 mill on xp, not that even is a goal. It's just not a reachable and realistic target. If we gain another 15k roids on ult the next two days we might get same score IF ult doesn't land. Not to mention we need to pass fl/ct and p3n. Seems doable to you even if we tried?
Okey, even so, with the 60 bonus then.
As things stands now:
Top40 ult got 34k roids
Norse 49,5k roids
Capping 15500 roids at 15m value with 60% bonus will repay in 241 ticks (10 days)
The half that i could planet scan in Norse got 1,5 million score hidden in stocks, and i cba to start finding out what ult got hidden in stock, but im assuming its not a lot since they prolly spent it all while being under attack.

So _IF_ Ult was not to land XP, and not gain more roids on Norse, and Ult dont got much stock piled, and the Ult top40 stays the same, Norse will be ending around 1-2 million behind Ult.
And if you had five 3 million planets ready to join, and if you would accept them, Norse would win by 13-14 millions over Ult.
An unlikely scenario, but not impossibole.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 16 Feb 2016 at 22:03.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote