Thread: GF...Friends
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 16:18   #17
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GF...Friends

I have a similar situation where I had a year out and now most of my friends, who I met in halls first year and remain quite good friends with have now gone and graduated.

The house where I am leaving I get on with them, and like you the only real conversations we have is "how is your course going?" or "what are you up to tonight?" Luckily a couple of my friends from last year have stayed in the area and one of them only lives about 30-45m away.

The friend who still lives in Newcastle only lives a couple of streets from me, but unfortunately doesn’t have much free time since she working at a accountancy firm who also enrolled her at the local financial and is such either busy with that course or working all the time. Have met her for drinks during lunch few days and that’s it, most nights are working for the course which would lose her the job if failed.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote