View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 08:37   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sometimes I forget....

It depresses me when things like that happen too and I wonder how people can go through life not knowing certain things. However, I'm not sure there's a terribly strong incentive to know things like that. Out of all my friends, the one who earns the most (and has been generally most successful in their career) is someone who thought Jamaica was in Africa.

Having a breadth of knowledge is good for boring people on internet forums, but I'd imagine for a lot of jobs it's not terribly useful.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote