Thread: Support Planets
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 09:39   #44
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Support Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
because there will always be someone with more then sense who pays for them/will pay for them?
I'm assuming the word money is missing from that.

Yes someone may upgrade theese people if they so wish to - but I'd still say that limiting free accounts in the way I describe improves the situation form what it is currently if we went with option 2 from the poll.

Personally I dont have an issue if soomeone's mate signups in essense as a very casual covert opper or scanner, or maybe even a casual defender/attacker - hell that might actually describe a lot of the current players of the game. Yes they may help a mate/alliance, but its small scale. The issue I guess is when the support gets to the active level and when it is clearly purely about circumventing the alliance size limit.
e.g. an alliance having 100 active planets instead of 65 etc.

So in my mind if you add in my new freebie limits, and also perhaps have some way to tell the difference between an active/casual support planet then most of the concerns over support planets would be met.

Am I entirly missing the point?

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote