Thread: Support Planets
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 23:31   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support Planets

I voted for "unfair advantage for the game" because it must be the opposite of the other option "do anything you like".

We have tag limits, and until we get rid of them they need to be enforced. That has to mean eliminating all areas of doubt. I'm almost tempted to enforce a ban on all OOGOAA activity, but it still seems too drastic for my liking.

So: everyone who contributes to your alliance must be in tag. That includes cov-oppers, scanners and everything else.

Any planet not in a tag but who makes an excessive contribution to a particular tag (e.g. 50% of their actions in conjunction with a tag's movements) will be reset by a MH. The MH's decisions are final.