Thread: Support Planets
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 20:37   #6
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: Support Planets

How does this thread have anything to do with issues raised in the 'Double Standards' thread?

I'm sure if you had a poll which said, "Should selective enforcement of the alliance tag limits rule be acceptable?" the answer would be clearly "No!" Yet by asking this question in a round after you allowed the #1 alliance to keep many players out of tag and clearly violate the same rules you choose to now uphold. Well--that quite simply is bullshit. Why is it every round that eXilition plays, the MH choose those same rounds to opt to enforce certain things which were not enforced against 1up in the previous round?

I donno, mabye it has something to do with the fact that the connections between 1up and PA Team are so close. Fiery - Multihunter, 2.5 rounds in 1up. Assassin, ex-MH, joined 1up. Phil, ex-MH, joined 1up. I'm sure I'm missing a few more.

So drawing back to the question in this poll. Are "Support Planets" acceptable? To be honest-- my position is very close to Lokken's and JBG, as it has been dicussed in legnth elsewhere.

But what I would like, either way, is the bull**** to stop. I've had just about enough of selective enforcement. You choose one way, and you stick to it. You shouldn't flip-flop tag-limit enforcement policy from round to round, just because one certain alliance is playing, and a group of folks who are notorious for whining are doing their whining.

Victory should go to those who fight for it and win, not cry about it till nobody can stand the noise they make.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote