View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:54   #47
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Hes:

I have school 8-4pm with little internet access monday to friday till august 18th {started in may}
I work 5-10:15 3 days a week with no internet access... and also about 13 or so hours on weekends. Frisbee 6-11 {with drinking ofc } on thursdays, sometimes wednesdays
drinking. thats bad. i tend to drink a lot too, takes a lot of time really D
thank god my school starts soon, will have i-net access there too dont have at work atm.

Quote:
And as for ze whole bit... Yep. Shame on us for not completely eradicating harri and all g-ii members from every single little bit on the ND web.
that i dont know anything of.
whatever happens, id like to keep it off G-II itself off this BS. I dont mind being an alliance ranked 25th, i dont mind being attacked a lot, i dont mind being called a **** either, but what i dont like, is some people starting to throw rocks being disguised as men when theyre women under the clothes (if anyone gets this), telling me what to do with my alliance. asking me if i am going to throw out this and this person to avoid the universe declaring war on a 10 to 14 people alliance, as we are now. prob my post wont make any sense now and i cant be arsed to read it trough one more time, but i think ill have time to explain it if someone doesnt understand my points :I

Quote:
I still think my rank 1118 planet will own though.
WANNA FIGHT? KO!?

Genesis-2