Thread: Stupid people
View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 23:57   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stupid people

Actually there's something far more depressing in the call centre where I work. Far worse than the callers, the clients, the managers, the directors, the american business bullshit.

It's this. That 5 guys out of my graduating class were forced to get jobs, along with me, in Sykes.
We all have Degrees in Information Technology and Telecommunications.
We all spent at least 3 months unemployed in the past 6 months.
We all ended up working in either Dell (on the manufactuing line) or in some menial job such as a Supermarket before getting a "techy" job in a call centre.
We were all told we were lucky to get this.

We all hate this job and the shit pay doesn't help.

If you have shares in any crime scene cleaning firms in Ireland I suggest you increase your stake. There will be a large 'jump' in suicide rates among univsersity graduates in the next 2 years if things don't pick up.

And I'm not kidding.