Thread: Stupid people
View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:02   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Stupid people

Things have changed a lot recently in our call centres. They closed Croydon, which was one the best centres to get through to, longest running, had the most experienced staff, and expanded the one in Hartlepool, which is generally one of the worst.

I guess I wasnt right to make such a sweeping generalisation, as generally I havent dealt with call centres outside of Vodafone too much. There was no abuse directed at you personally, nor any call centre worker personally, I just dislike the whole call centre ethos that rewards speed over good customer service. Although again, that is not your fault, you're simply an agent of the system.

Last edited by Rids; 17 Aug 2004 at 15:19.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote