Thread: Stupid people
View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:58   #25
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stupid people

Well blame Vodafone for outsourcing to a call centre that probably has no proper training. Blame the call centre itself for forcing agents to stick to time deadlines and complicated procedures. Don't blame the agents in a stupid ill concieved broad brush stroke.

I agree that sometimes there are useless agents who infuriate people. I know a few on this account. I have to clean up their messes. The problem I have is when people abuse me for no reason or make statements like you have done Rids.
If you have a problem with Vodafone's customer care centre, why not complain? Might get things changed?

Oh and I'm not in a great mood due to people like you bitching at me because their emails were not answered or their messages weren't replied to. I explained that this is becuase our email and call servers are based in Florida. They were recently fked due to two hurricanes flooding the building they were in and tearing off part of the roof.

I've gotten the responce "thats not my problem" more often than anything else today.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 17 Aug 2004 at 15:04.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote