Thread: Stupid people
View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:05   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stupid people

Actually I move we add the nation of Israel to the list of stupid people.

Besides dealing with them on a daily basis and find them the most irritating, trying, unfriendly and awkward people since the germans (ironic, no?)...they now have decided to prevent any shipments of repaired or new Palm handheld units to anyone living in Palestinian areas or who seems to be involved with the Palestinian Authority. Once customer I'm dealing with now is a Human Right lawyer.

They have confiscated the units we've sent over the past number of days and are demanding the owners have an Israeli citizen as a clearing agent (basically someone who can vouch for them). Since most of the people I've delt with have explained they know no Israeli, they cant get their units back.

So Israel is being a shitty bunch of wankers again. Supprise supprise.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 17 Aug 2004 at 14:12.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote