View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2018, 02:25   #43
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No.
Spiderpig is not something that just turned up lately, i dont even know the story behind it.
Zwans got closed two rounds in a row, the 2nd time they decided to demote him as hc,,kick him and report him.

Everytime a funny argument comes up in any irc channegl, half the community will join in to be entertained, wierd you didnt watch ultores said "regardless of zwans cheating he will be welcomed in ult every round cus he is a founder".
Next rounds he is kicked the day after a heavy ult roidloss night? Wierd timing, and even wierder them going back on their words about him having a free pass to do whatever he wanted in ultores a few weeks earlier.

And yes, we had cheaters, everyone does, i just dont accept it if they are caught or closed, then they are people non grata.
I know this may come as a shock but it is possible for Zwan to play a round and not cheat. so he would be allowed into ultores under the assumption he would not be cheating.