View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 13:39   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [:crymeariver:] Enby sad :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I don't get it, was the car involved in some other crime? It seems rather extreme for the police to go to such lengths over a car that had been pinched and only moved down the road a bit. It almost seems like the actions of the police have cost you more money that the criminals.
Indeed, they have. If I'd have found it myself, i'd have moved it back to where it was, called a garage to fix it and only have their costs.

Perhaps the police know more than they are letting me know - i dunno.
It would seem the main reason behind 'recovery' was to fingerprint it. (Given the main police station in york is 5 mins walk from my house, this is a tad infuriating. No doubt their fingerprinting staff left from that place to go to the garage, they could have just come to my h ouse )

The one nice thing that I have is that my dad has very kindly offered to pay my insurance excess amount, meaning that worst case I claim on insurance and all i lose is 2.5 months no claim bonus. I'll know for certain either way at the end of today, I hope.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia