Thread: Orange sweets
View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 22:56   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Orange sweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Racist
As far as sweets are concerned I am a fascist racist chauvinistic pig.

I really don't like black sweets. Linking up to the earlier discussion in this thread about liqueroice. I hate the stuff and more often than not I have had some crap liqueroice tasting sweet.

I could eat green wine gums all day, in fact they should make a pure green pack of wine gums, or maybe a red and green wine gum mixture. It annoys me when you offer someone a wine gum, and they never take the one you offer them i.e. the black one, they always go next wine gum down or in some case 3 or 4 wine gums down and take the green or red ones.

It ****s me off big time. You wouldn't jump the que, because you can. You don't do it outta respect!