Thread: Enola Gay
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2005, 17:17   #140
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Enola Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In fairness Hitler gave his reasons and he probably found them pretty valid

what reasons did hitler give? to look back, and be able to read the RAF documents, and be able to discuss the bombing within the context of war, the reasons remain valid and were within the stated goals of the war effort. However, i defy ANYONE rational to make a case for the defence of hitlers actions.

EDIT: to put it another way, i have given what i believe to be valid reasons for a 'logans run' style cull of the over 60's, it doesnt mean that they are valid though, or that anyone would agree with me on them