View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2008, 20:02   #56
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
back in the olden days it used to be quite common for workers to stick together and help each other out. nowadays instead of helping you go running to management. of course since you are planning to go and showcase your twattishness around the world i guess you dont have a mortgage to pay and a family to support.

maybe one day you will grow up and realise why i consider you a twat.
Listen here grandpa, we're in the 21st century now. Employees are no longer a valuable asset, they are a disposable commodity, to be used and discarded as and when required. Once you're in the door you're already on your way out. Once you're out there'll no doubt be some other unsuspecting employer ready to hire you to fill the space left by the sap they just fired.

And for the record, I did try to help him out, to this day I still try to help him as best I can. It's not my fault he doesn't cut the mustard.