View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2017, 11:57   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Cluster Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Politics ofc not but if you joined another alliance and showed an interest in bcing and dcing or Intel they would let you take part for sure. That is my experience with a plethora of alliances. Some big, some small. Politics is more a case of being an alliance long enough that a HC deems you have the allies best interests at heart, and aren't a retard.
Deciding what targets to hit/set up is basicly what politics is.
Deciding "strats" or "rules/guidelines/def priotity" also falls into the "running a team" cathegory wich you just cant expect to get when you ask for it.

The last 4-5 years ive not seen you in any joint "HC/BC channel", the only time your name has been mentioned is when people laugh at you applying/being devouched/being kicked, so i kinda think your "experience" isnt something we should put much into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What mz is trying to say I think is that your definition of community round (WTF is that!) Is forcing people to play in a certain way when intact all that is needed in these rounds is the ability to play in multiple ways. Gal/Cluster and alliance. Why restrict it?
Id have to ask you the same question that i asked mz, have u ever played a community/"whatever-wasnt-a-real-round"?

Most is set up diffrently:
"Gal only def"
"Cluster/gal only def"
"Cluster eta advantage"
"All random gals"
"Private gals"

These rounds can be played in multiple ways, but often the goal of the "round setup" is to encourage people to play in a diffrent manner.

If you dont like the setup, nobody is FORCING you to play.
If the setup favours you to work with random people in your cluster, nobody is FORCING you to do the favourable thing.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote