View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 12:43   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Not drinking! (for a while)

I drink quite a lot on a pretty much daily basis so am basically only ever in two states; drunk or hungover. I've had occasions when I've given up the booze for a while and you're absolutely right, it feels great after a few days. I wake up earlier and with more energy, though granted I sleep a little less soundly, I get tired less and feel generally happier in myself.

I imagine I'll be a lot better with my drinking when I get past the Fringe (you try working 77 hour weeks and not wanting a pint after a shift) assuming I actually find full-time employment for September.