View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 14:47   #119
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

well with that i won't argue. i was told that we did not agree to it by 2 hc's out of the 3. i take back what i said then.

btw my last msg was not taking shit. That is the exact pm gm left chimpie. The only shit talking i did was regarding the 48hr cooldown.

I think we can fix alot of these problems by not calling it a stupid cool down period. Stupid name. It's 48 hrs before nap break. You give 48 hours notice before nap is broken. That is how it was/has been done for 41 rounds. Why did we change the name and the idea of it ;-P Still we broke it. Yes.

I would break it every time vs a 5vs1 bash just to get you. If your going to try and back door an alliance by putting together a huge block vs it. Then expect them to make the first move to try and get any edge they can. It's a war game people. Play war 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1. The time of asc/app is over. You no longer need 5 alliances to kill 1. So grow up with these stupid posts.

Worry about running your alliance so you can win a round without a mega block and 5 naps

Last edited by SantaCruz; 6 Aug 2011 at 14:58.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote