Thread: Oh dear oh dear
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 06:08   #76
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Oh dear oh dear

I agree with so much of that it makes me cry!
I wont say playing 'without' an alliance which is basically what asc means atm has been a revelation to me as i have been in nub allies before.
If I, as an experienced who simply hasnt played single targeting before, can as thoroughly **** up my round as i have, simply by choosing the wrong race i dread to think what its like for the nub.
I also find myself once more, as i often have before, as GC complaining half heartedly against the galaxy's general will to boot new players or not so new players for simply failing to be on IRC all to often. Otherwise thoroughly decent ppl get in a frenzy about getting rid of the not so actives for the good of the gal, and with a heavy heart, as with so many rounds before, I kno that for the gals short term prosperity they are right and I concede. The games long term future be damned
Even ignoring gameplay, the environment for new players presented by the community is terrible, it comes up at least once a round in some part of the forums but there is no momentum behind change, unless exiles are drastically reduced the veterans have no reason to support nubs and help them with that mess of a manual or to get through having made that first mistake in choosing the rounds lamest race.

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 18 Jan 2010 at 06:12. Reason: additions
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote