View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 21:06   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: learning japanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Is it really like that scene in Lost in translation where he is at a photo shoot. the cameraman speaks in Japanese for two minutes about what he expects Bill Murray's character to do and the translater goes over to Murray and says 'smile and turn to camera'.

?
That scene was a humorous poke at artistic verbosity and at the same time a fun and subtle stab at the film's title and subject matter. My wife blushed and didn't want to tell me what the guy had said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
how much did your wife cost?
Considering that she works and makes really good money and I don't work, it's been rather profitable. I am a catch, don't you know.