Thread: this might help
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2008, 08:41   #39
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this might help

I agree with pretty much everything said in this post by VenoX (people who's nick start with a V tend to stick together!).
I am in no way blaming the people in Ascendancy for their high intelligence / literacy / ... but sometimes it can get annoying though.

Most Ascendancy posters have the tendancy to:
a) Turn every thread into a Ascendancy thread.
b) Post in every thread how the Ascendancy model for an alliance is much better than the traditional alliance model.
c) Post the same crap over and over again.
d) Play the "I/We don't care about PA so we're much cooler than you"-card

I'm sorry but in my book that usually isn't a very constructive way to have a discussion about anything.
I don't mean to generalise the Ascendancy posters though, occasionally they make very good points and posts like mz, Achilles, JBG, ... but all of them have posted like the points I've stated and will most likely continue to post like that in the future.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote