Thread: this might help
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2008, 17:19   #28
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: this might help

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
My theory is that alliances in the game care ridiculously much about secrecy (As if you can keep anything secret for more than a day here anyway). And that reflects on both members and officers/hcs, they tend to post only when it is 'safe', a mentality that makes these forums less interesting to read, and people stop reading. And who can blame them?

Although, the environment in the game seems (I say seems, because I haven't played for some rounds) less interesting than it used to, it seems like most rounds just degrade into roidraces between alliances. And how interesting is it to post about that?
yes you haven't played for a few rounds, how good of you to point that out and state how boring the game is

i pretty much don't care what is said on the forum tho, if i want to trashtalk with someone i'll do it on irc, much more fun that way for me .

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote