Thread: this might help
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2008, 16:32   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: this might help

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
It doesnt seem to me, as a possibly "well informed" bystander, that there has been a lot of "roid racing" in the past 2 rounds of PA. Denial started to war with ND around tick 300 r26, and the universe started warring with Denial around tick 440 this round.
First of all I am not sure what you 'define' by war. Taking roids off your opponent doesn't count as 'war' in some people's books - going out with the primary objective to destroy fleet on the other hand would be. I don't think conflicts in modern planetarion are that particularly vicious, which is maybe why qebab doesn't really term them as 'war'.

Quote:
On topic.

Imo there has been plenty of "interesting events" in the past 2 rounds that could and probably should have been posted about. But no one bothers to post because of the fear of being flamed, particularly by the likes of asc's troll squad or the other "ego's" who run rule over AD. Denial never had a ban on posting on AD, our members just knew it was sensible not to bother, generally.
No one is trolling unless a moderator decides otherwise. Mild abuse, while someone puts an argument is perfectly acceptable, otherwise I'd have to delete pretty much every post. The reason that Ascendancy are unchallenged is simply because the people challenging them haven't been very good. There are plenty of arguments to bring them to task, yet no one chooses to use them or can't be bothered to defend them once they put them across.

Quote:
For example, had I made an end of round summary from Denials point of view (an interesting read for some im sure), I woulda just got responses along the lines of "Asc wuda won if we cared" "Asc are the reason Denial won" "Asc claim moral victory" etc, why post just to give people the oppurtunity to attention whore themselves some more since thats all AD boils down to nowadays.
Goodness me, you seem to care more about Ascendancy than its own membership. Get over yourself and make your argument - if people are going to retort, then defend your point of view. If you expect any point of view to be unchallenged, you are on the wrong internet forum.

If you come across as soft, then its no wonder why Ascendancy posters run all over you. If you get into an argument on AD, be prepared to spend some time on defending your point of view, or not at all. Particularly when you are in command of an alliance.

I may be Ascendancy, but that doesn't mean I don't want people to stand up to Ascendancy. Far from it, it makes AD better to read and for me it makes it a nice challenge.